lundi 2 mai 2016

Wordpress : Importing Custom field data is erroring

I am trying to import pricing rules data for a given product however the import process errors without any log data to figure out what is wrong. Usually when this happens it got to a point where it didn't understand the XML.

I am using WP All Import (http://ift.tt/Ycce5t) to bring this data over and everything in my XML seems to work fine except when I import the below XML as part of the larger import process.

Here is an example of the custom field I want to put data into.

(36715,1762,'_vtprd_includeOrExclude','a:2:{s:23:\"includeOrExclude_option\";s:11:\"includeList\";s:29:\"includeOrExclude_checked_list\";a:2:{i:0;s:4:\"1841\";i:1;s:4:\"1855\";}}'),

Here is an example of how I formatted the XML.

<PricingRules>
a:2:{s:23:\"includeOrExclude_option\";s:11:\"includeList\";s:29:\"includeOrExclude_checked_list\";a:2:{i:0;s:2:\"1856\";i:1;s:4:\"1857\";}}
</PricingRules>

Is there anything with the way I am passing this data that would cause the import process heartburn?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire