mercredi 17 février 2016

Wordpress Paid Memberships Pro : Get full unaltered content on demand with function

I'm not a programming ace and trying to circumvent the Paid Memberships Pro content filter and get the full, unaltered content on demand, bypassing the checks for Membership, etc.

And I can't seem to get my head wrapped around how to do it. I have a custom filter already, to change the excerpt size, but this one is directly copied/pasted from the paid memberships pro website / help site.

What I want do to is check for a query_var in functions.php – that already works – and then tell paid memberships pro to give me the full content a paying / registered user would get. Basically: just the regular, unaltered Post content.

I'm not posting any code, because right now, all I have if the code for checking for a custom query_var and that works fine. I tried a lot of stuff, but I have no code that would make sense posting here right now.

Could anybody give me advice on how to write and implement maybe a custom filter to get the full unaltered content? I would be totally fine with completely circumventing the paid memberships pro plugin and just getting the unaltered content from Wordpress, but I don't know how to do that, either.

Please comment if there's something else I can provide, or if I maybe phrased this question badly. English is not my main language.

Thanks!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire