mardi 19 avril 2016

How can I disable JS minification during WordPress plugin development?

I am developing a WordPress plugin that inserts some JavaScript into the head section of the page during the wp_head action. I finally figured out (I think?) that WordPress is automatically minifying any inline script I generate.

I'd like to be able to debug this using a non-minified version, but I can't figure out how to disable JavaScript minification for my site, pages, plugin, or anywhere for that matter.

I am using a Bitnami WordPress 4.5 Amazon Machine Image, and have zero active plugins other than the one I am developing. Is minification built into the WordPress core somewhere?

How can I track down where minification is occurring so I can disable it?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire