jeudi 21 avril 2016

How can I share a webpage through social Font-Awesome buttons?

I created following FB, TW, G+ and LK icons on a page of my WP website, through a Font-Awesome plug-in.

I used this HTML code directly on the Visual Editor of the page:

[fac_button icon="facebook" link="" target="_blank" color="#000000" color_hover="#33bee5" background="#ffffff"][fac_button icon="twitter" link="" target="_blank" color="#000000" color_hover="#33bee5" background="#ffffff"][fac_button icon="google-plus" link="" target="_blank" color="#000000" color_hover="#33bee5" background="#ffffff"][fac_button icon="linkedin" link="" target="_blank" color="#000000" color_hover="#33bee5" background="#ffffff"]

I would like to share the page through these social buttons, but I don't know how to do, especially which link I have to insert the link.

As I am not a programmer, can anyone explain me in simple words how to do that?

Please note also that the theme I use already support Font-awesome for sharing posts, but not for pages. So I think I just need some specific HTML to add to the page.

Thank you very much in advance to whom will answer me.

Best regards

Anna



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire