vendredi 12 février 2016

How to set category in word press new posts

.. I come back.. (but Somebody don't know .... It is gag.)

Uhmm, I want some functions. Can you hear me the functions description?

In word-press theme, I want some function. When added in "Add new posts function" a post, I want default category.

I already have made DB Field. wp_user_cat is primary-key and linked wp_user_cat in wp_user table. It is the modified database conditions.

So, I made register-function which added Users'job. I modified wp_login.php, wp_create_user() and wp_insert_user() in users.php. It is successful, but I have no idea that set default category in Add new posts function.

If user-job is Music-Company and When clicked Add New Posts-Button, should set automatically Music-Company Category .. Plz, I have to do work. I have spent 16-hours times and no sleep because of this function. It is the Add new Screen This theme is MusicPlay theme in aivahtheme.

Plz, Give me the help.. Give me the file names. I can do it! (If possible, give me description.)

In addtion, I confused english grammar. Sorry great guys..!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire