mardi 9 février 2016

Woocommerce Variable Products not adding to the Cart

Hi Everyone i am using a woocommerce website. I have added different products on my website. Some of them are single and some of them are variable. Single products are working fine. Now the issue is when i open up a variable product and tries to add into the cart i am getting an error "Please choose product options…" although i already selected an option of that product. When i open up the console i found this error

ReferenceError: wp is not defined


...=!1,j=!1,k=c.find(".reset_variations"),l=wp.template("variation-template"),m=wp....

The file referencing to this error is add-to-cart-variation.min.js which is located inside the woocommerce plugin folder. I have searched allot and tried different things but could not find out the result. I have also tried disabling all the plugins and but error still remain. Please Help me out on this.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire