mardi 19 avril 2016

image padding in WP Nextgen Gallery plugin

I have a very frustrating issue with the WP plugin NextGEN Gallery Pro. I am using version 1.3.5 of the plugin with wordpress 4.3.1. I have the plugin setup to display images with the built-in Pro Lightbox. All is fine except that the portrait format images show at 100% height (ie fill the window top to bottom). This would be fine, except that there is an opaque white bar which acts as a background for the captions and rather stupidly sits on top of the images, obscuring them (link to screenshot: http://ift.tt/1rgLeqQ).

I would like to simply add some padding or a margin to the top and bottom to the images when they display in the lightbox, but there seems no way to do this via CSS. I have contacted support service for the plugin, but they have not been able to suggest a way to do this.

Has anyone encountered this issue before, or have any idea what approach might work? Having organized over a thousand images into dozens of galleries, I don't want to have to start again with another plugin!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire