lundi 16 mai 2016

Add Advanced Custom Fields to WooCommerce Product Variation

I am using plugins called Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) and WooCommerce. I want to create a text and image field for WooCommerce product variation. I created fields in ACF and assigned them to "Post Type" > "product_variation".

enter image description here

But for I don't see these fields under product > Variations. I searched and it looks like I have to write a custom code to accommodate these fields. I tried searching the problem and most of the suggestions and tutorials I founds are about creating custom fields via code and not using ACF which is not helping me as the fields have to be using ACF and that is because I am using Visual Composer to pull these ACF fields on front end.

enter image description here



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire