mercredi 11 mai 2016

Creating custom archive and single listing views in wordpress

I have downloaded and installed Easy Property Listings plugin for wordpress, and have followed the instructions on modifying the code to work with my (custom made) theme.

I want to display property listings and individual properties on my own custom pages (from handcrafted PHP/HTML/CSS etc). In order to do so, I need to know how I can access the following artefacts in my PHP code:

  1. The collection object that holds the list of properties, (so I can iterate over the items in the collection)

  2. The property object and its associated fields, so I may be able to access and display the relevant fields in my page.

A similar question has been asked on the FAQ page, but the "answer" there - besides confirming that this is possible, does not provide any detail.

Can someone provide some help on how to directly access these objects in my custom pages, so that I can display the required information on my pages?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire