dimanche 15 mai 2016

What to add to my custum cart-shipping to modify it (Woocommerce/Wordpress)

Long time reader, first post. So, yes,I've been reading a lot before posting, but nothing could really match my situation. And, well, i'm a newbie concerning CSS or other coding.

I believe this will be in the cart-shipping/shipping-calculator

1) Is there a way (probably yes) to adjust the column in the bottom section of the cart. After the product the i've put into the cart, there's only 2 elements, but I do have 3 columns. Also, I hate to say but the radio buttons shows poorly, because there is just too much text to display. (I waited long enough to upgrade to 2.5+ Woocommerce and now I miss the list display). So i'd like to but the bottom of the cart into 2 columns. (visual here)

2) Since every order is different, the shipping cost change also, I've tried to incorporate the shipping calculator in the woocomerce setting to the cart, but again, that showed poorly and in double (??) (see for yourself)

So do you guys have something in mind to correct the situation? I'm a bit lost. And that's not my strong point.

I know you normally ask for coding here, but I don't know what to put, so maybe i'll let you go to the website directly? (laboiteaplumes . com) or i'll answer later on with your need of precision.

I'd appreciate some help! Thanks a lot in advance, Ed.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire