samedi 5 mars 2016

Wordpress - communication between widgets from my plugin

I am new in wordpress plugin development and got stucked with the following issue.

I want to create a plugin with 2 shortcodes / widgets / pages or however to call two parts of webpage that need to communicate between each other.

  • 1st widget: a list (generated from database query), user can click to each element

  • 2nd widget / page: once the user clicked on some element (from the list in the first widget), I need to show a page with a content that depends on what the user clicked. For example he clicked on "Event 345" so I want to show details about "event 345" on the page

The question is how to notify 2nd page what to show and how 2nd should recognize it.

I really appreciate any comments. Thanks



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire