mardi 15 mars 2016

WP Statistics Plugin in Wordpress not working

I have used WP Statistics Version:9.6.6. But it is showing the following message:

"The following plugin table(s) do not exist in the database, please re-run the install routine : wp_statistics_visitor, wp_statistics_visit, wp_statistics_exclusions, wp_statistics_historical, wp_statistics_useronline, wp_statistics_pages, wp_statistics_search".

But as I checked in my database the tables exists. I also tried to run Query

SHOW TABLES WHERE Tables_in_Dev_RES = 'wp_statistics_visitor' 
OR Tables_in_Dev_RES = 'wp_statistics_visit' 
OR Tables_in_Dev_RES = 'wp_statistics_exclusions'
OR Tables_in_Dev_RES = 'wp_statistics_historical' 
OR Tables_in_Dev_RES = 'wp_statistics_pages' 
OR Tables_in_Dev_RES = 'wp_statistics_useronline' 
OR Tables_in_Dev_RES = 'wp_statistics_search'

But it's not working and showing error:

Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'WHERE'.

Can please anyone assist me to fix the issue. I also re-run the install routine, but issue still exists.

PHP Version: 5.3.28

WP Statistics Version: 9.6.6

Server: SQL Server2012 Version: 11.0.3128



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire