mardi 5 avril 2016

Custom post types not yet registered in Widgets_init?

So I made a plugin that creates custom post types and widgets with those custom post types. The Custom post type is registered with the init action tag and the widget with the widget_init.

Like so:

public function __construct() {
    // load the modules
    add_action( 'init', array($this, 'addModule') );

}

public function addModule() {
    // register the post type.
    register_post_type( $this->post_type, $this->getArgs() );
}

And the widget is called like this:

add_action('widgets_init', function() {
    register_widget('Webburo\Widgets\project\ProjectsWidget'); 
});

When I var_dump() the post types with get_post_types() In the widget code, it won't show the newly registered post types. So it seems to me that the post types are no yet registered in the widget_init. Is there something I'm doing wrong or am I missing something?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire