mardi 12 avril 2016

Find from where the data comes to "the_content()" function

This might look an ordinary question though I'm stuck in it. I'm new to the wordpress. I've bought a wordpress theme and I'm trying to edit some pages as I want. Now I want to edit the default post page where I've already started editing the "single.php" and "post-format.php" files. I want to know from where or how "the_content()" function gets data?

Since I want some html part of the page to be removed though that html part comes through a "the_content" function. Therefore, I'm unable to remove that part without getting rid of "the_content" function. But I can't get rid of "the_content" function because the very same function calls some important part too.

Hope you guys can help!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire