jeudi 14 avril 2016

Is there a way to run Disqus comments through a script before they're added?

I'm trying to figure out how to extend the Disqus commenting plugin for Wordpress such that I can run a script over a comment before it's submitted to be posted. This would allow me to do things like check for personal information in the comments and filter it out. Of course I shouldn't be able to modify someone's comments before it's submitted, but I'm hoping I'm able to read it before choosing to allow it to be submitted.

However, I'm not sure whether this is possible or how to go about it. Can anyone give me any pointers? Is it possible to do this? I've been exploring the Disqus API and haven't found anything that seems useful yet.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire