lundi 4 avril 2016

Responsive Image Gallery - Can This Be Done With Javascript or Do I Need a Plugin?

I created a nice responsive web page with images, but I'm new to WordPress and now I'm wondering if I've wasted my time by developing the backend.

What I need is a responsive image gallery, but some of the thumbnail images must link to several other images (not just one). Take a look at the original page here. You will notice that most of the images on the page link to other pages with several images, sometimes 4 or 5 at a time.

Is there a plugin that allows you to hide images initially, but then shows them in the gallery following the image that was clicked?

If a plugin with this capability doesn't exist, can I achieve this same effect by using Javascript or PHP?

Thank you.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire