mardi 5 avril 2016

W3 Total Cache permissions

PROBLEM

When I try open W3 Total Cache settings page I got error - "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page". This is the only one plugin that I cannot edit. It's installed on multisite page and it's activated for the whole network. I can normal delete it and activate / deactivate for the whole network. Error occurs when i try to open settings page on one of the pages in this network.

I'm using localhost - so you know but I'm quite sure that it does not change anything in this case.

SOLVING ATTEMPTS

I have checked user capabilities and user_level in database (they are set to administrator and "10").

I tried reloading APC and PHP-FPM (found this in google). I have tried clearing browser cache and opening site in incognito mode.

I have tried reinstalling plugin, deactivate it and activate again (multiple times).



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire