jeudi 3 mars 2016

Wordpress - Plugins for web app

I am trying to create a web app for a friend using wordpress as a base. I have designed the theme of the site, but now I need to use plugins to allow users to register and access the site as well as allow other groups to register and post events. Is there anything out there that can satisfy these requirements?? because I am having trouble finding plugins that work with each other. (I am working with Time.ly's all-in-one-event-calendar, but it seems that this plugin isn't modular).

Is it even possible to achieve a goal like this using Wordpress as a basis for a web app or would this only be achievable with plugins I have to write.

P.S. the site's mainly needs to be able to let groups post events and have users view these events. Thanks in advance.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire