vendredi 15 janvier 2016

Content not sizing to modal window until browser window resize

I'm trying to place dynamic content in a modal (popup) but they're not sizing properly. However, if I have the popup open and resize my browser window, they kick into place. The content is clearly sizing to the hidden div prior to opening the modal. How can I fix this? I'm assuming jQuery is the way to go?

Below is a screenshot of what I'm facing. The top part of the photo is what appears when I click the link to open the modal & the bottom pick is what happens after I resize my window (which is what I'm after).

I did search and try a few "fixes" but had no such luck. This was close $("#mydiv").load(location.href + " #mydiv"); but duplicated my content and messed the styling.

Thanks again,

Mike

Content not sizing to modal window until browser window resize



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire