mardi 19 janvier 2016

woocommerce: kinda complex pricing

I have a client who is selling bulk custom chargers (min. 50 qty) with up to 4-color images on up to 2 sides.

The tiered pricing is such that, from 50-99 units, it's 10.68 per, from 100-499 it's 9.69, etc. There is a setup charge of $29 for each color, per side, with an additional charge of $0.29 per unit per color per side. Additionally, he's offering laser engraving for $29 setup fee, and $0.29 per unit. The problem I'm running into is how to account for both the flat per-color fees and the per-unit fees. How do I set this up? Will the Dynamic Pricing plugin handle this? I don't want to tell my client to shell out $129 for it just to find out it won't work for this case. Thanks in advance!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire