jeudi 7 janvier 2016

Wordpress REST API (wp-api) 404 Error

I have been using the Wordpress REST plugin WP-API for months now while developing locally with XAMPP. I recently migrated my site to an EC2 instance and everything is working fine except I now get a 404 with the following message whenever I try to access any endpoint on the API:

The requested URL /wordpress/wp-json/ was not found on this server

Pretty permalinks are enabled with the following structure http://.../wordpress/sample-post/ which works fine when navigating to a specific post in the browser.

Here are some details about my setup:

  • Wordpress 4.4.1
    • Not a Multisite
  • WP REST API plugin 2.0-beta9
  • Apache 2.2.22
  • Ubuntu 12.04.5

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have gone through SO and the WP Support forums for several hours and am out of ideas. Thank you!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire